Nido Early School Lakelands Mandurah
At Nido Early School Lakelands, we provide an environment where both children and families feel safe, secure and supported. A place where partnerships and friendships can be formed and maintained, where trust and credibility can be built upon and upheld, and lines of communication are always open and valued.
We believe that we are only as great as our people. Our team of educators are well trained, knowledgeable, trustworthy and above all else, their level of commitment to the wellbeing of children is second to none.
At Nido Early School Lakelands, we;
- Embrace the Reggio Emilia approach in our environments and programs. We value each child as an individual and believe that they have as much to teach us as we do for them.
- Provide wholesome fresh food every day, via a menu designed by a nutritionist and made by our lovely cook in the Cucina
- Have two beautiful, custom built outdoor play spaces where children have the opportunity to engage in authentic play experiences
- Have access to Lakelands Library and Community Centre
- Offer secure access for families through the use of a pin code system
- Provide work-friendly hours of 6.30am - 6.30pm
- Utilise 'My Family Lounge', an online portal that connects parents with their children throughout the day, enabling parents to view published portfolios, access photos and read all about their child's day. It also gives parents the convenience to manage their child’s enrolment details faster and easier online
- Have an easy digital sign in/out system for parents when dropping off and picking up their child from care
- Utilise Skoolbag App for secure and timely information on what is happening at the centre, current menus, surveys and much more so that parents are able to contribute to the centre and programming.
We invite you to come and take a look at our fabulous new child care centre in Lakelands.
Contact our Executive Centre Manager Jessica on (08) 9521 5060 to arrange your personal tour.