Nido Early School Lakelands Mandurah
Nido Early School offers families requiring child care in Mandurah or Lakelands a premium standard of early childhood education and care for children aged 6 weeks to school age.
At Nido Early School Lakelands, we provide an environment where both children and families feel safe, secure and supported. A place where partnerships and friendships can be formed and maintained, where trust and credibility can be built upon and upheld, and lines of communication are always open and valued.
We believe that we are only as great as our people. Our team of educators are well trained, knowledgeable, trustworthy and above all, their commitment to the wellbeing of children is second to none.
Going to school at Nido is a blessing. Not only is Nido's activity space wider than other kindergartens, the teaching content is richer, and Nido's Educators are more patient and caring. From the beginning, the child did not know English, afraid to go to school, refused to eat; in a few months, he began to take the initiative to speak English phrases, looking forward to school, like to enjoy food with friends, these leap and change are from Nido Every teacher's dedication and hard work, thank you Nido for all the good things that the child brings.
Jing, Nido Early School Lakelands parent
At Nido Early School Lakelands, we;
- Embrace the Reggio Emilia approach in our environments and programs. We value each child as an individual and believe that they have as much to teach us as we do for them.
- Provide wholesome fresh food every day, via a menu designed by a nutritionist and made by our lovely cook in the Cucina
- Have two beautiful, custom built outdoor play spaces where children have the opportunity to engage in authentic play experiences
- Have access to Lakelands Library and Community Centre
- Provide complimentary consultations with a qualified Child Health Nurse (once a month)
- Offer secure access for families through the use of a pin code system
- Provide work-friendly hours of 6.30am - 6.30pm
- Have an easy digital sign in/out system for parents when dropping off and picking up their child from care
We also utilise online portals for parent communication and enrolment management;
- 'My Family Lounge', to give parents the convenience of managing their child’s enrolment details faster and easier online
- 'Storypark', a secure, private online space to ensure your child receives the best support possible and that you are involved and up-to-date with your child’s development. Storypark provides each child with an online community which you (the parent/guardian) own and control who has access to and can invite extended family so the child has an authentic audience who are genuinely interested in their learning.
- 'Skoolbag' App for secure and timely information on what is happening at the centre, current menus, surveys and much more so that parents are able to contribute to the centre and programming.
We invite you to come and take a look at our fabulous new child care centre in Lakelands.
Contact our Executive Centre Manager Jessica on (08) 9521 5060 to arrange your personal tour.
Please note this centre has a minimum 2 days booking policy.